Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Letter Nandi got me to Give to Candice - Oh so Creepy

Hi all,

Here's a scan of the original email Nandi sent to me to give to Candice (in Auckland) now i didn't know what it said as it was written in another language.



So I recently had it translated:
Knowing the background as you all do, it's actually REALLY creepy, "my love for you will never die"

ah at this stage nandi had been stalking Candice for over a year ! already had a restiction order place against her, by the New Zealand police, when Nandi showed up unwelcome at Candice's home. and wouldn't leave her alone contacting her at Candice's workplace and such.

Here's the English Translation:






now of course i've edited out my identifying details, however the rest of the emails, including the time stamp on the email is accurate.

-This just provides yet more evidence of Nandi's Warped and Deluded mind.

Again Candice is not the last person to be stalked by Nandi, Refer to 'AMY" in my previous posts